Get complete access to 100+ health & safety courses, policies, forms and checklists for just $5/month per user
Input number of trainees
- 100+ Health & Safety Courses
- Custom Course Builder
- 100+ Policies, Forms, Checklists
- Personal Account manager
- Unlimited File Storage
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there any course or training limitations?
Nope. You can take as many courses as you like. We add new courses to our library each month at no extra charge. All the policies, forms, and checklists are free for members as well.
What payment methods are accepted?
Our membership is an annual contract with monthly billing by credit card as the preferred method.
What happens if a trainee leaves the company?
You simply remove them from the training platform and import a new trainee if you have one. We made it flexible so you never lose a "seat".
What if I need a specific course?
You can create it yourself with our Course Builder tool or request it. Our course library is always growing, thanks to suggestions from our clients.
Step 2: Please accept our Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. Learning Management System (LMS), all content, services and products available at or through the website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the LMS. By accessing or using any part of the LMS, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the LMS or use any content or services.
Your Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. Account.
If you create content for use within Online Learning Enterprises International Inc’s. LMS, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the LMS.
Responsibility of LMS Administrators.
If you are an “Administrator” of the LMS, where you have loaded content to the LMS, post links from external websites within the course content, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the LMS (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
2. Membership Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. All memberships (Standard and Premium) are subject to a minimum 12 (twelve) month commitment, where the minimum monthly fee is determined by the original amount of “user” memberships you agree to purchase, as part of this agreement. You may choose to add additional membership users at anytime during your commitment period. If the number of membership users added to your account allows for a reduction in per user pricing, you may choose to make a new 12 (twelve) month commitment to take advantage of a decreased per user amount. You may also upgrade your plan from a “Standard” membership to a “Premium” membership at any time for an additional per monthly cost. Membership payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a membership and will cover the use of that service for a monthly membership period as indicated. All memberships will be charged (on the provided upon credit card) on the first business day of any month. membership fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. before the end of the applicable membership period that you want to cancel your membership, your membership will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable monthly membership fee for such (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Renewed memberships can be canceled at anytime, unless a new commitment has been agreed to.
3. Responsibility of LMS Administrators and Users.
Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the LMS, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the LMS, Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by users of the LMS, or from any downloading by those users of content there posted.
4. Links to Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the LMS to which Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. links, and that link to Online Learning Enterprises International Inc.. Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. does not have any control over any non Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. originated content provided for use, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to content outside of the LMS, Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-LMS websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Online Learning Enterprises International Inc.. Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. will terminate a users access to and use of the LMS if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. or others. In the case of such termination, Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Online Learning Enterprises International Inc..
6. Intellectual Property.
This Agreement does not transfer from Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. to you any Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Online Learning Enterprises International Inc.. Online Learning Enterprises International Inc., LMS, Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. content, the Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Online Learning Enterprises International Inc., or the LMS are trademarks or registered trademarks of Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. or Online Learning Enterprises International Inc.’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the LMS or content may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the LMS or content grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. or third-party trademarks.
Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the LMS following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the LMS (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. may terminate your access to all or any part of the LMS at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the LMS. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, payment terms and commitment, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
The LMS and content is provided “as is”. Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the LMS and content will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
10. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL ONLINE LEARNING ENTERPRISES INTERNATIONAL INC., OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR: (I) ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT FOR SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (III) FOR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR (IV) FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO ONLINE LEARNING ENTERPRISES INTERNATIONAL INC. UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. ONLINE LEARNING ENTERPRISES INTERNATIONAL INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO MATTERS BEYOND THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL. THE FOREGOING SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
11. General Representation and Warranty.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ONLINE LEARNING ENTERPRISES INTERNATIONAL INC., ITS CONTRACTORS, AND ITS LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE LMS AND CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Online Learning Enterprises International Inc., or by the posting by Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the country of Barbados, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the Country of Barbados. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the applicable laws of Barbados. Any arbitration required shall take place in the country of Barbados, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Online Learning Enterprises International Inc. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.